Pre-budget consultative meeting held at Namsai

NAMSAI, 29 Jan: In an effort to incorporate region specific proposals/priorities in the coming budget, Govt of Arunachal Pradesh has initiated regional pre-budget consultative meeting this year that will be held at Namsai, Pasighat, Itanagar and Bomdila starting from today. Deputy Chief Minister,  Chowna Mein chairing the first regional pre-budget consultative meeting at DC Office, Namsai
Complete Reading

BHALUKPONG , Jan 29: Chief Minister Pema Khandu today inaugurated the Sub-Fire Station (SFS) building here in presence of Home Minister Bamang Felix, Advisor to Forest & Environment Minister Kumsi Sidisow, DGP RP Upadhyay and various other dignitaries. The Chief Minister also flagged off 22 fire crew vehicles of Arunachal Pradesh Fire and Emergency Services
Complete Reading

NAMSAI, 28 Jan: Deputy Chief Minister, Shri Chowna Mein inaugurated a Dialysis Unit while MLA Namsai, Chau Zingnu Namchoom inaugurated a Tuberculosis Centre at Namsai District Hospital today in presence of Lekang MLA, Smt Jummum Ete Deori. DCM in his inaugural speech said that before the Covid-19 pandemic, health care facilities were minimal in the
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 28:  Chief Minister Pema Khandu today assured that in accordance with the Article 243 G of the 73rd Amendment Act, the Panchayati Raj Institutions of the state would be devolved power, authority and responsibilities in the days to come. Speaking at the inaugural function of a three-day Workshop on Arunachal Pradesh Panchayati Raj
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 28: The All Arunachal Pradesh Students’ Union (AAPSU) today organized a sit-in protest against the reports of the Chinese government establishing a village in Indian Territory in Upper Subansiri  district of at Indira Gandhi (IG) Park. Many federation units of the organization joined the sit-in protest condemning the nefarious activities of the Chinese
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 15:  BJP Corporator Ward No. 17 Tame Phassang has been elected unopposed as the first ‘Mayor’ of the Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC) and NPP Corporator of Ward No. 7  Biri Basang as Deputy Mayor.  The election process was held under the supervision of the department of Town planning & ULB here today at
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 13:  Atleast  23,505  people to be vaccinated with coronavirus vaccine Covishield developed by, the Serum Institute of India on the first phase in the state. 60% will be delivered in the first phase and the rest 40 % will be delivered soon’ informed Dr. D Padung State Nodal Officer-State Immunization Officer. SNO,  further informed that the state
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 13: Amidst the tug-off war and speculations that who will be the first Mayor of the Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC), today the state BJP party who won atleast ten seats in the recently concluded    Corporation election has conferred Mayor Tickets to Corporator-Ward No. 17 Tame Phassang. Confirming about the report, State BJP President
Complete Reading

 BORDUMSA, Jan 12: In a noble gesture, Nyanolaka Welfare Society (NWS) distributed   Solar Lights to atleast 63 families of Bordumsa today.  The Solar Light has been distributed to mark the 63rd birth anniversary of Devotee Mother Monica. Attending the event, ADC Bordumsa- Talo Jerang appreciated the Nyanolaka Welfare Society (NWS) for such noble act by
Complete Reading

ITANAGAR, Jan 12: Arunachal Pradesh Assembly Speaker Pasang D Sona has been unanimously elected as Chairman of the Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (CPA) India Region Zone-III on Tuesday. The decision was taken at the joint meeting of the Executive Committee of CPA India Region, Zone-III at NERIPSTR building, Khanapara, Guwahati. Outgoing Chairman and Speaker of the
Complete Reading

Create Account



Log In Your Account